ABSENTEE BID PROCEDURE
Fill out the Absentee Bid Form. Options for submitting:
Absentee bids must be received at The Ukrainian Museum no later than 5 p.m. Friday, September 29, 2017. The Museum will confirm bids received via telephone. If you have not received confirmation within 24 hours, please call 212-228-0110.
- Mail your completed form to The Ukrainian Museum, Attention: Auction Bid (address below).
- Email completed and scanned documents to email@example.com (subject line: Auction Bid)
- Fax to 212-228-1947
A Museum representative will bid for you during the auction in the same increments that the attending bidders raise. If your absentee bid is the high
bid at the fall of the hammer, you will pay what the last bid is on that item. We will not enter your bid as an opening bid and will not raise the bid to your limit unless bidding increments reach that amount. You may actually buy the artwork for less than your bid.
- In the event of identical bids, the bid received first will take precedence.
- Successful bidders will be notified and invoiced on the next business day after the sale.
- Bidders with credit card information may be charged for the art work the evening of the auction. Credit card payments incur an additional 2% charge.
- If paying by check, purchases must remain at The Ukrainian Museum until checks have cleared.
- Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer and will be charged separately in addition to the purchase price of the art work unless picked up locally by the buyer.
- The bidder's signature on the Absentee Bid Form will validate the bids and purchases.
- Registration information will be kept in strict confidence.
- All property must be removed from the Museum’s facility within 7 days following the close of the auction.
The Ukrainian Museum
222 East Sixth Street
(between 2nd & 3rd Avenues)
New York, New York 10003
Wed. thru Sun. 11:30am-5pm