The Museum offers guided tours of current exhibitions for groups of 10 or more. Tours must be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance. School groups must be accompanied by at least one chaperone per ten students.
To reserve a tour, please call 212-228-0110 or send an e-mail to edu(at)ukrainianmuseum.org. Fees:
$9 for adults;
$7 for seniors and students (with valid full-time college ID);
$5 for UM members;
$3 for children and students through high school
When scheduling a group tour or program, you must provide the following information:
· Name of your school/organization
· Contact name and email address
· Mailing address of school/organization street, city, state, zip code
· School/organization phone number and fax number
· Ages of children, number of children
· Several possible dates and times for your visit (please check your transportation department before calling)
· Any special needs of your group
October 8, 2016 March 12, 2017
Wander among the textiles in the exhibition Carpathian Echoes: Textile Materials and Technology in the Carpathian Mountains of Romania and Ukraine to understand the similarities and differences between neighboring cultures.
December 11, 2016 September 3, 2017
CIM, contemporary works by seven first generation Ukrainian American artists. This interactive, colorful, and fun exhibition is inspiring!
March 25 September 24, 2017
Pysanka: The Ukrainian Easter Egg: beautifully decorated pysanky (Ukrainian Easter eggs) from the Museum's permanent collection.
April 9 May 28, 2017
The Basketweavers of Iza introduces us to a town in Ukraine whose main occupation and source of revenue is the production of baskets.