SCHOOL & FAMILY/YOUTH PROGRAMS
School programs at The Ukrainian Museum are designed to be a part of any classroom curriculum and support the New York State and New York City Learning Standards. The Museum educator will work with the classroom teacher to tailor the programs to each group's needs, abilities, and interests.
To make a reservation, call 212-228-0110 x305, or send an e-mail to edu(at)ukrainianmuseum.org.
Cost varies for each program (see below).
When scheduling a group tour or program, you must provide the following information:
· Name of your school/organization
· Contact name and email address
· Mailing address of school/organization street, city, state, zip code
· School/organization phone number and fax number
· Number of participants
· Age range (for school groups!)
· Several possible dates and times for your visit (please check your transportation department before calling)
· Any special needs of your group
SCHOOL AND YOUTH PROGRAMS
Suggest these specially designed programs to your school principal and teachers!
Utilizing the Museum's collection and exhibitions,
these programs are intended to inspire students to create,
and connect to art while also developing critical
thinking skills. School programs at The Ukrainian
Museum are designed to be a part of any K-12
classroom curriculum and support the New York State
and New York City Learning Standards. Programs are
tailored to each group's needs, abilities, and interests.
Contact the Education Department to reserve a program.
Teacher materials are available upon request.
Families with children ages 512 learn about Ukrainian culture and arts, participate in a workshop, and engage in intergenerational learning.